& Cookies Policy
Our website www.mpinteriors.co.uk is operated by Mackenzie Paige Interiors as an independent business.
We will always endeavour to ensure that data and information on our website remains up to date, but we are unable to accept any liability if there is any loss, omissions or errors on our website.
It is important that you understand that our policy applies to you when using our website, and you agree to our Terms & Conditions. There may be the need to update or alter these terms and hence suggest you check our website from time to time. Any changes made will be binding to you, and there may be other modifications from time to time, elsewhere on our website.
Following The General Data Protection Regulations, we control/process and manage any of your information (via email, letter, samples, phone, message etc) by using the demands of the GDPR:
- Consent from Client – this is contact or enquiry you have made with us.
- Period of Holding Data – we will hold your data/information for the sole purpose of completing your enquiry or order.
- Retention of your information will continue unless you wish to withdraw your consent or if you cease contact with us.
- We do not and will not share your information with third parties.
- Data retained is kept secure and any non essential information is destroyed.
We may from time to time, use Google to us their analytics tools. If you do not wish to be part of this, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out and use settings which you can download to remove the features of the analytics.
Mackenzie Paige Interiors are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have ensured keeping all data from our clients, in all formats such as electronic data, managerial processes, and physical contact. We have also determined that we will prevent any unauthorised disclosure or access to your information.